GRADUATES BECOME SPIRITUAL & Moral LEADERS IN PRISON
- Providing peer/mentor services to other students
- Changing prison culture from within
- Giving other AIC's hope:
- Assisting in suicide watch
- Cell to cell encouragement
- Help promote gang renunciation
- Reducing prison violence
- Bringing hope and purpose to the lives of AIC's
Corban University (CU) is a private accredited university in Salem, Oregon. It will provide professors for classroom instruction and mentorship of students accepted into this program.
Oregon Department of Corrections (ODOC) will partner with PIFO and CU to facilitate the program by recommending and approving AIC's, providing classroom space and placing graduates throughout the prison system.